What You Need:
- Foam Board
- Packing Tape/Duct Tape
- Command Strips (I used the Velcro Picture Hanging Strips)
What to Do:
- Cut the Foam Board to the Appropriate Height & Width
- Tape multiple pieces together, if the foam board is not long enough for your window
- Measure and Cut Foam Board For the Sides
- Tape the creases for support
- Cover with Fabric
- You can use batting first if you’d like. My valences are pretty high, so the foam wouldn’t have made a very big impact on looks. Besides, I wanted to keep them as lightweight as possible.
- Attach to the Rod with Command Strips
- You can attach directly to the wall, but mine are so far up, it would’ve been hard to reach. It was just easier to attach the valences to the rod and hang everything at once.
- Sit Back with a Glass of Wine and Enjoy Your Good Work!